- Topps, which is best known for its trading cards, will go public through a merger with a special purpose acquisition company.
- Former Disney CEO Michael Eisner will stay on as Topps’ chairman.
- The deal values Topps at $1.3 billion.
Topps, which is best known for its baseball cards and Bazooka candy line, has agreed to go public through a merger with Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation II, a special purpose acquisition company, that values Topps at $1.3 billion.
On the FIRST of May 2021 unSPAC PREMIUN resources will be available.
- Special SPAC REPORTS.
- INSIDE REPORTS on target companies and future mergers and acquisitions.
- Reports on potential good investments.
- Warning reports on high risk stocks.